"its All Because of you

July 13, 2010 Labels:
You took away my tears
You took away my pain
Without you in my life
I have nothing to gain

I never felt this way before
I still can't believe it
Since you came into my life
You're the only one I can be with

You have stayed with me
Through everything thick and thin
For that I give you my heart
And all my love within

I wish I can be with you everyday
No matter the what the weather
Because I know when I see you
Everything will be so much better

I go crazy when I can't see you
How much I yearn for your touch
The moment that you leave me
I miss you so much

I don't deserve all of this
What did I do
But now my life is so wonderful
And it's all because of you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MaulaChela © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates